Location & Hours
- 01http://www.fbcofcoldwater.org/event/choir-practice-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/6:45 pm-8:00 pm02/01/2018
“Sing to the Lord a new song.”
Come before His presence with singing.”
Psalm 100:1, 2
- 01http://www.fbcofcoldwater.org/event/praise-team-practice-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4/7:00 pm-9:00 pm02/01/2018
“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker”
“I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.”
- 04http://www.fbcofcoldwater.org/event/tradtional-service-2/8:30 am-9:30 am02/04/2018
Please join us at 8:30 a.m. for our Traditional Worship Service. Our Traditional Service appeals to those who prefer the comfort of a familiar style of worship. While not a liturgical or a formal worship service, the music features well known hymns and special music, and our sanctuary choir, led by our director Soozi Bradshaw. A prayer time and a Biblical based message or sermon are also part of the worship experience. The service is designed to last 60 minutes and is followed by a fellowship time with coffee and cookies. Dress is typically “business-casual”, or casual, especially in the summer months.
- 04http://www.fbcofcoldwater.org/event/contemporary-service-20-3/11:00 am-12:15 pm02/04/2018
Our Contemporary Service begins at 11:00 a.m. and runs approximately 75 minutes, allowing an extended time for our praise and worship time. Our “worship team” features current and contemporary music presented by a team using keyboards, guitars, drums, percussion and singers. The team is led by Dawn Leno. A time for prayer, updates of church activities and a Biblical-based message is also included. Following our Praise and Worship time, children (ages 5 yrs old through 5th grade) are dismissed for our “Children’s Church” program with age appropriate teaching and activities.
- 07http://www.fbcofcoldwater.org/event/family-night-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/6:00 pm-8:00 pm02/07/2018
Join us on Wednesday Nights (Sept-Dec and Jan-April) for our weekly family night. We have a home cooked meal served at 6:00 p.m. and our classes for all ages start at 6:30 p.m.